Thursday, November 1, 2007

Google Docs

Now this is an incredible tool!

I can envision Google Docs being very helpful in so many ways. In fact, I did a trial run - sending my family in Chicago a list of things I hoped to do while visiting at Thanksgiving. I asked them to add ideas and the list of "fun things to do" grew. It was a wonderful way to get everyone's input. Plus, the edits are color coded and timed so you can see who added what and when.

I also loved that you can edit the document wherever. I often get an idea when I am not at my work computer. If I don't write it down immediately, I sometimes forget it. This is no longer a problem as I can now edit the Google document from home or from another computer.

Again, I am glad to know that this tool exists. It will make things much easier.

No comments: